A Message of Hope From God For a Planet in Peril

 In our relational trials we can rest with some  Sacred Sound Healing System Review  ease to know that nothing stands against us that stands against God. By our leaving it to God, they will come to glorify the dominion of the HOLY ONE! The Ethics of the Tongue James chapter 3 broaches the discussion of the untameable tongue. This passage of twelve verses is a pungently rich bounty of wisdom around the folly of the tongue's power to cripple fellow human beings.The tongue stands as an irrefutable ally of the devil, and anyone underestimating this augury of weaponry stands to be both implicated and shot down as a perpetrator of its arsenal.

One thing stands beyond all this, however. God is the eternal Protector of those not taking up arms-of-words with their oppressors in the battle of the tongue. I woke up in sheer terror on a Saturday morning. This is an unusual experience for me. I experience a wide range of emotion but rarely terror. I took out my bag of spiritual tools. Violet flame and working with St. Germaine. Listening to Ann Taylor, a healer, about releasing old patterns. More inspirational speakers and music. I worked with the energy for over an hour and then I surrendered. I surrendered to the intense feeling of terror that would not leave and I began to embrace it as a teacher.

First, I explored the thoughts that had been pouring into my brain. The theme was decisions and safety. If my daughter and I have to move where will we go? We have a car and a half of personal belongings, and her bed and dresser. Do we go back to Baltimore and stay with friends? Is there a place that she can stay in California without me for a few months? Is there a place I can stay in California to lick my wounds and recover? Is there a place for both of us and our two cats.

http://whatpeopleswant.com/sacred-sound-healing-system-review-healing-sound-vibration/


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is Our Brain Wired For Joy?

Best Colon Cleanse - What is Best Colon Cleanse Anyways?

Slow Healing Wounds - A Sign of High Blood Sugar